Saturday, July 27, 2013

How to Fix No default launcher running in Android system

No radiation needed on how to fix your Android Phone ICS without the control launcher running  in the system. You don't need to land on a mysterious field of planet Mercury to find the fix.

"Since I had a short break from my normal mode, I decided to experiment changing different launcher for my Android ICS device. More or less, I changed to 6 different launchers when finally I had  to chose one as default, then I saved it but the new set launcher was not running in the setting in fact, I clicked it and saved it as default.  In my aeronautical case due to my personal mental dysfunction, my device became useless without a launcher running. lol!

I rebooted my android but I got a blank dark screen! lol!! All I got left was the status bar but it didn't work basically, even if I received SMS. So how did I fix it?
Check the steps here

No comments :

Post a Comment