Wednesday, July 17, 2013

True/False Bible Trivia Questions For Kids

This is not just a Bible question for kids, adults also often raise these kind of questions online: "How do Christians know that the Christian Bible is actually their god's word?". I picked a few answers from Yahoo and I'll leave it all to you. How would you answer that question?

One person wrote, "I have read the bible day and night when I was a kid. It was a compulsory reading by my grand parents. Thank god I finished it before I learned my roman numerals and I know the story by heart. In fact I have several favorite characters in the Bible, like Moses the great leader of Israel, Samson- the long-haired strong man/ Jonah, famous for being swallowed by the whale and Satan, a good angel named Lucifer who turned evil by wanting to make himself into God. Of course the infamous character the mastermind of the killings and slaughtering people with a pseudonym "God" or "Lord" in the Old Testament."
True or False Bible Questions For Kids -  Trivia Questions

Here is a random answer from someone: "We don't. In fact, I have become quite suspicious of the Bible recently. Actually, I first had issues with the Bible when I read a passage in the old testament as a teen on the issue of rape. It made me mad at God. I went through years of not even owning a Bible, because I never read it anyway. But I kept on with my prayers, and through many hard times could tell that God was with me. So now, I don't blame God, I put the blame on the humans where it belongs. There are some extremely crazy and hateful things in that book, and those hateful words are not the word of God. I do like the words in red. The man they say spoke those words was definitely a very wise and loving man."



Some answered this way: "Now I know of a lot of Bible students and Christians that have not learned how to live a life that is pleasing to God. But that is not my fault, they get caught up in issues trying to prove they know more and have never sought humility or meekness. I myself have not mastered these two thing, but I am trying."

 And some made these kind of claims, almost like answering Bible trivia questions: "First there is only one true God, he isn't just our God, he is your God whether you accept him or not. Second the Bible is God's word, written through inspiration of different men over 1000 of year. Actually God "fingerprints" are in most of the Bible in ways you might not realize. It is one message even though it spans so much time, and all the prophecies came true to the letter, and it is shown to be historically accurate. No other books can claim this."

No comments :

Post a Comment